Who’s up for a Christmas movie marathon? I have watched every single one of these movies and they are by far the top fun and festive Christmas films I recommend to get you into the spirit of Christmas.
So take a moment to get your pillow and duvet off your bed, heat a bag of popcorn, grab your movie buddy and let’s start the Christmas movie countdown…
- Polar Express (this is my go-to Christmas eve movie, it truly defines the magic and heart of Christmas to me)
- Elf (This will have the whole family in hysterics)
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas – Dr Seuss
- The Santa Clause (1994) one & two – yet still so good.
- the Holiday (2006) – Always a good date night option.
- Four Christmases (2008)
- The Family Stone.
- The Night Before – 2015 film. This is for some adult Christmas laughing.
- Christmas with the Kranks. 2004
- The man who invented Christmas. 2017
- Fred Clause. (Santa’s brother is forced to move back to the north pole – Vine Vaughn
- The Nativity story. This is the truth about the arduous journey of two people, Mary and Joseph and the history-defining birth of Jesus.