I recently met a young women who just captivated the room with her positivity and kindness. Turns out she’s a dedicated and passionate blogger. Her name is Zainab.
I believe it’s important to share one anthers creative gifts. I believe we have so much to share with the world and every time I leave after being with this amazing women I feel so refreshed, encouraged and challenged – all at the same time. haha. She makes me want to be a better me. She reminds me of how much I have to give and we cant give if our hands are closed.
So here my challenge to you – What do you have to give this season? and what are you going to do about it?
So Im sure your wishing you knew this amazing women too. Well now you can. I recently had the opportunity to interview Zainab for all you wonderful people….
” Hello Beautiful Lady….so tell us How would you describe yourself in a nutshell?
What was your best 2017 moment so far?
- I am very indecisive so Everything! Spending a full year home with my family, being here for all the family events and birthdays! This year was/is amazing!
What is an important thing in life that you feel the world needs more of?
- More Love Please.
What/who inspires you?
- Who- anyone who’s kind to everyone. what- knowing I’m the daughter of the most high and so I am able to achieve anything.
What does creativity mean to you?
- Every individual. I just recently learned how we have creativity built in us. This world is filled with brilliant people who create new things everyday, in innovative, incredible ways that only God can justify. It means WE are creativity.
What inspired you to start (Zainab Mlongo Lifestyle) What does it mean to you?
- So I needed a place that would just reflect me. With jobs changing and life just going in different directions. My blog is always a place that waited for me to just share my personality, interests and opinions and just be me.
Okay – Style tips please!!?
- Hmmmm I dunno I’m more of a comfort comfort comfort type of a gal, but I’ve just recently realized to just “do you” there’s no specific way, there’s your way. Just as long as you’re happy and comfortable and feel confident and beautiful throughout your day. For me lately it’s been african prints and high waist! I hopped on that train so fast and I probably won’t get off anytime soon hahah!! You can top a high waist with ANYTHING AND FEEL FAB!
What are you up to? (Job wise/creative wise/ life wise)
- job wise- I now work as a TA now at a school called bloom. Creative wise- working on bringing a very exciting business idea to life(!!!!!!). Life wise- growing my relationship with God and loving it, feeling His presence.
0. What’s the most rewarding part about what you do? I get to work with children. I probably learn more from them than they do from me.
Advice to women in our generation?
- Song of Solomon says “you are altogether beautiful, my darling, and there is no flaw in you. This is one of my favorite scriptures. Being exactly how God made you means being flawless because He makes no mistakes. You are capable of So much more than you’re expected of by the world, don’t limit yourself, being a women is your weapon, being a woman of God is your identity. You are crowned with favor.
Isnt she Lovely?
Happy Holiday wonderful people.